KIDS TEXTURED ART WORKSHOP
Textured Art is the ultimate sensory art making experience that is perfect for young artists to immerse themselves in & create. Currently its one of the most on trend art forms thanks to its stylish simplicity as well as its stunning depth & dimension. The best part is its super easy to make too!
So much fun to work with & the possibilities are endless, from minimalist waves & arches to cute patterns and designs, there really is a style to suit every personality. This lush sensory experience is suprisingly simple & the results are stunning!
• one floating framed canvas
• All materials, tools & resources needed to create lush, 3D texture
• An introduction to the unique properties of working with texture mediums
• Explore different effects you can create using a variety of tools
• A wide range of techniques & methods for application on various surfaces
• All participants will design & create stunning textured art as unique as they are
Suitable for: Ages 10+
IMPORTANT INFO -
Artwork will need to remain at the studio for at least 24hrs to dry. We will be using plain plaster/medium and no colour will be invloved in the workshop however you are free to paint your artwork at home once it dries.
- Bookings are essential and places are limited
- Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
- Our workshop tickets are non-refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come to your place. Please inform Artalicious Studios should this be the case.
- In the event, you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop, the ticket is non-transferable, nonrefundable & will not be rescheduled after the event.
- Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Artlaicious Studios and the attending staff hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
View our Terms & Conditions